Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience of supporting children on a one to one basis?
Are you availble to start a full time role in Rochdale immediately?
This Primary school in Rochdale is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in Year 2 to work one to one with a child who needs one to one support to help with their learning.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience in dealing with difficult behaviour.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding a child with EBD and learning difficulties to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Liasing with the class teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
- Learning Support Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Support Assistant