We put students’ needs first, because we know that once we understand their personal needs and individual learning styles we can provide the right level of support to enable them to learn more effectively and achieve their full potential. We work with students to prepare them for adulthood, whether that be further education, training or employment.
We are a positive, vibrant and collaborative learning community where every young person is given the care, support and levels of challenge needed to develop not just their academic abilities, but also their self-confidence, life skills and independence.
• An SEN School who cater for children between 11-16 year olds with mental and physical disabilities.
• Following a recent Ofsted inspection (rated Good), they are expanding. This is a very exciting time for them and they are looking to fill TA roles ranging from 1:1 to group support.
• Small classroom sizes ranging from 3-6 pupils per class
• Holds a very supportive staff team who have excellent communication between themselves, pupils, parents/carers and other external parties
• Assisting the classroom teacher in smooth curriculum delivery to students (either on a one to one basis or in small groups)
• To try and keep children engaged and motivated to take part in their education
• To ensure the pupils are safe and away from harm within their learning environment
• Be active and inspiring to the children by embracing learning outdoors
What you will need:
• Experience in working with children with Special Needs.
• A patient and calm personality with strong behaviour management skills
• A passion for supporting children throughout their education in times of their crisis
• A childcare qualification with Team Teach is preferred, but not essential
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with; competitive rates of pay, 24/7 access to your managing consultant, access to Reed Rewards with hundreds of discounts all over the UK, and also you will have first hand pick of the vacancies you want to be put forward for with access to a huge ranging of opportunities all over the South West region of the UK. If this sounds like a role you that would suit you, then please send me your most up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. If you have any questions, please contact me in the Bristol Education branch to discuss – I hope to hear from you soon.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job