1:1 and Classroom support needed!
Reed Education Hammersmith are currently working with a great school in the Wandsworth borough seeking skilled and experience SEN LSA’s and TA’s.
Starting immediately, the school are looking for an outstanding LSA preferably with English, Mathematics or Science specific skills to join them on a long term basis.
• SEN school – SEMH (Social, emotional, and mental health)
• Caters for pupils between 5 and 19 years
• Offers a range of Therapies, including Play Therapy and Creative Therapy
• Stable and happy staff with a friendly atmosphere
• A Learning Support Assistant is to work in an intervention role, one-on-one with a student with SEND. This support is often away from the classroom, providing any extra help and guidance in completing tasks and/or working towards targets set in Individual Education Programmes (IEPs).
• Work with assisting the class teacher with individuals or groups work as well general class duties to help the teacher and ensure things run smoothly.
• Works closely with the SENCO and SEN Department providing education support programmes for students.
• Often LSA’s go onto to Behaviour management or cover supervisor roles within the school.
What you will need:
• Passion for Education.
• Previous experience with young people or Schools.
• Adaptability, Enthusiasm and Communication skills are looked for by the Schools
• If you have a specific Subject (e.g. English, Mathematics, Science, etc.) they would be keen to ensure you work in that department.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits.
We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job