We are actively seeking an SEN specialist Teaching Assistant on behalf of an excellent School based in North London.
The school aims to ensure that all children receive an exciting, relevant curriculum which fosters a life-long love of learning. The staff work very closely as part of a team, to offer a nurturing environment where pupils can develop to their full potential. All the teaching staff have a commitment and responsibility for contributing to their learning community.
You will be supporting children with various types of SEN. The School is looking for someone who is flexible, has a positive attitude towards SEN and has high expectations of children.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a UK School
- Special Needs (SEN) experience is preferable
- Must have a Degree or Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Available Immediately on a full-time basis
- Patient & Confident
- Long term opportunity which may lead to a permanent position
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Excellent transport links
- Close to amenities
- Access to a wide range of retail discounts and special offers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Quality Teaching Staff is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Quality Teaching Staff are an equal opportunities employer.
In reward for our candidates hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions. A refer a friend scheme, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job