TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START. NO QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED, EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL.
Do you have experience working with children? Are you passionate about helping children to learn? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We currently require a teaching assistant to work with Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils with special educational needs. This role will be full time and long term.
To be considered you do not need any specific qualifications but the following attributes are desirable.
* Relevant experience working with children
* Experience working with special educational needs
* Ability to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to deliver effective classroom management in line with the schools behaviour policy
We are able to offer Team Teach training for suitable candidates. This can hugely enhance your CV and give you skills needed to be successful in a range of schools. The training will cover de-escalation techniques and physical restraint and is highly appealing to a large number of schools. We also offer other training such as safeguard training and offer competitive rates of pay.
To discuss this in more detail please feel free to contact John Richey in our Liverpool office on or email .
- SEN Teaching Assistant