Independent, Creative and innovative SEN School located in Highgate, Haringey is currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEMH). Full-time & permanent position to start ASAP!
New position for a permanent 1:1 (SEMH) SEN Teaching Assistant who has been in a similar post OR as a Learning Mentor/ Youth Worker/ SEN TA / TA/ LSA. You must have worked in either a PRU / Pupil Referral Unit / SEN School OR Mainstream School (IF you have a lot of experience working with SEN pupils. It is imperative that you have experience of working in a support role on a 1:1 basis and within small groups. Also you are dedicated to safeguarding SEN children and young people.
- You will have experience working in an SEN TA/ LSA/ child support worker / Youth Worker / Learning Mentor / Teaching Assistant or HLTA position
- You must have worked with learners in an SEN educational setting, ie Alternative Provision / SEN School /PRU or Mainstream School
- You must be dedicated on safeguarding children and young people
- You have great experience working with a range of SEN pupils such as CAMHS /ASD/ ADHD/ SEMH/ Learning Difficulties/ Anxiety
- MUST be in easy commutable distance to Highgate, Haringey
- Special Education
- Special Needs
- Peer Mentoring
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'