SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN School - Camden, North London
Empowering Learning are working alongside a number of SEN Schools based in London all of which are looking to book SEN Teaching Assistants for both full time roles and day to day supply.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- £70 - £80 per day
- Camden, North London
- Full Time, 5 days per week
The role is as rewarding as it is challenging. The successful candidate will be working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 and you will be supporting children with a variety of needs such as support severe/moderate complex needs, ASD, ADHD or Learning Difficulties. Empathy, enthusiasm, a positive outlook and a commitment to encouraging SEN children to achieve their full potential, are essential to thrive in this role.
The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant should:
- Have experience working with SEN students
- Have training or experience in Makaton, PECS, or be Team Teach trained
- Be flexible and patient, as the Special Needs will vary
- Be able to communicate effectively within a team
- Be committed to work full-time
If you feel this is the right role for you, then please apply by following the application link, alternatively contact Hollie at Empowering Learning
- PRIMARY SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'