We are working with a SEN Secondary School based in Central London who is looking for an LSA to support children with Autism. This position will start after the half term and continue for the rest of the academic year.
The school caters for children who have a range of learning difficulties, including learning, emotional, behavioural, autistic, communication, sensory and social needs.
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge within Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Able to successfully carry out both 1:1 support and small group support work
- A Genuine passion for Education and to making a positive difference
- Good behaviour management skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Both a friendly and professional manor
The school is conveniently located close to transport and you must also have a valid DBS check or willing to get one.
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly through this advertisement for the attention of Jessica or call and ask to speak with her on
We are currently working with numerous long term positions so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education is a quality mark teaching agency that is committed to offering teachers and teaching assistants the finest opportunities throughout London and the UK.
- "sen" "ta" "teaching assistant" "schools" "secondary" "secondary school"