Special Needs Teaching Assistant / LSA - EAST LONDON (Hackney/ Tower Hamlets)
Do you have experience as a Teaching Assistant and knowledge of SEN/ASD?
Are you a graduate?
This Special Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA role is to support small group or 1:1 student with special needs.
All students require additional support which varies from behavioural, emotional and physical. As a learning support assistant you will have good knowledge and understanding of a range of strategies that can be implemented to aid progress.
The ideal candidate will be or have the following:
- Dynamic, fun and proactive
- Aware of special needs and practices surrounding pupils with additional needs
- A 'can do' attitude to any situation.
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Enhanced DBS.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children who are a pleasure to teach.
- Supportive school environment.
- Excellent provision of resources and equipment.
- Exemplary Continuing Professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work with an effective and passionate staff team
*If you have supported SEN children, want to get some experience and are looking for a role then this is your opportunity.* Please email or call Farhia Ali on / .
ALL CANDIDATES WORKING IN EDUCATIONAL SECTORS OR THOSE INVOLVING VULNERABLE MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MUST HOLD A VALID DBS EITHER VIA THE ORGANISATION OR ON THE UPDATE SERVICE. ALL CANDIDATES OF SUGARMAN EDUCATION MUST ADHERE TO THIS
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- SEN/ TA/ AUTISM / ASD/ MLD