SEN Teaching Assistant Required - South Woodford
SEN Teaching Assistant specialising in Behaviour - Redbridge
An Ofsted rated 'OUTSTANDING' school based in the borough of Redbridge are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with Challenging Behaviour.
The Role - Behaviour SEN Teaching Assistant - Redbridge
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting a child in Early Years on a one to one basis
- The child has Emotional Behaviour Difficulties and can display challenging behaviour.
- The role will be from April 2018 with the veiw to continue in to the next Academic Year.
The School - Behaviour SEN Teaching Assistant - Redbridge
- Have been rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in their last visit.
- The Senior Leadership team are very supportive. It really is a fantastic team to work with!
- The School is a small Infant School.
The Candidate - Behaviour SEN Teaching Assistant - Redbridge
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Be experienced with working with children with challenging behaviour and Emotional Behaviour Difficulties
- Team Teach would be an advantage
- Be available up until July 2018
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the updated service
If you are interested please apply online today.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"