An 'OUTSTANDING' SEN school based in the Redbridge are looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to join their dedicated team.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs in small groups and one to one.
- The role will be from February 2018 - July 2018. With the view to be taken on a permanant contract in July 2018.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last two inspections.
- The head teacher is highly effective and is relentless in her drive for continued improvement.
- The school provides for pupils from the ages of 3 - 11 years with autism, social communication difficulties, speech and language needs and complex learning difficulties with associated behaviours.
- The curriculum is presented and supported in a variety of ways. It is practical, functionally based and supports lifelong learning.
- Will have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs
- PECS, MAKATON, TEAACH or TEAM TEACH would be an advantage.
- Be available from Feb 2018 - July 2018
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the updated service
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.