If you are an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant seeking work then please contact Rachael today on or email your CV to
Referral Bonus Scheme
If you know of any other teaching assistants seeking work within the Walsall area then please send on their details to Prospero Teaching to earn £150.You don't have to be registered to take advantage of this great scheme.
Prospero have been successfully placing Newly Qualified Teachers and Experienced Teachers in jobs for many years.
* An award winning agency with 100% DfES Quality Mark
* We offer Excellent rates of pay
* We do our utmost to try and integrate you into a team, and working at a school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
* We offer a Refer a friend scheme.
Why Prospero can help you:
* We will give you the opportunity to work in a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism.
* Get advice from our experienced consultants; from CV writing, personal profiling to interview techniques so as to stand out against the competition.
* We offer training courses and behavioural management courses to help you to get to grips with more challenging environments.
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job