An 'OUTSTANDING' school based in Hoxton, Hackney is looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant with experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs across Early Years
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidate
- You will be supporting a group of children in Early Years
- The children all have Special Educational Needs including Speech & Language Difficulties, Dyslexia, Social Communication Difficulties and Medical Needs.
- The role will be from April 2018, with the view to carry on for the next Academic Year.
- Have been rated as 'OUTSTANDING' by Ofsted on their last inspections.
- The Head Teacher is supportive and approachable; the school has a fantastic team of staff.
- Attendance is above the national average.
- The governing body provides good support and the necessary challenge to make sure the school continues to improve.
The Candidate must:
- Have UK classroom experience
- Ideally have experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs.
- Confidence in working with children with children with medical needs is an advantage.
- Be available for a long term position
- Excel at building great relationships with pupils and staff
- Have a current DBS on the updated service
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Sugarman Education is also an equal opportunities employer and we treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer