Are you looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant position?
Are you available for full time work?
Can you commit to travelling to Hillingdon for work each day?
A school for children with special needs in the Hillingdon area has opportunities for a Learning Support Assistants looking for full time work.
The school caters for primary, secondary and Post-16 aged pupils with autism, severe learning difficulties, social and emotional difficulties and physical disabilities,with classes holding up to 10 students, a teacher and up to 3 other Teaching Assistants.
The school are looking for Teaching Assistants who are:
- Committed to the enrichment and development of children and young people with special needs
- Experienced and/or interested in supporting special needs and social, emotional mental health difficulties
- Able to motivate SEN pupils to fulfil their full potential in education and in society
- Able to put pupils, parents and families at the heart of their decision making
- Able to be a role model to pupils and enable them to make appropriate choices
- Safeguarding trained or happy to complete safeguarding training
- Qualified in GCSE grades A* - C or equivalent and/or higher and is able to produce certification
Successful Candidates must be able to:
- Work long term and full-time Monday to Fridays 8:40 - 4:30 (average hours) during school term time
- Prove that they are safeguarding trained or be happy to complete safeguarding trained
- Prove that they hold a valid child DBS registered on the update service or be happy to apply for a child only DBS through Teaching Personnel within a week of interview date
If you would like to work as a SEN Teaching Assistant at this school in the Hillingdon area, send your updated CV and cover letter to the email address provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.