SEN Teaching Assistant – Psychology Graduate – South London
An Outstanding School is looking for an exceptional Psychology Graduate to join their supportive department from September to support pupils with a wide range of special educational needs.
• SEN Teaching Assistant at an outstanding school – South London
• A fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable skills
• Competitive daily salary for SEN Teaching Assistant Position
• SEN Teaching Assistant post starting September 2019
• Long term, Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant position
• Minimum of a 2:1 Classification
• Experience supporting students with SEMH
• Supportive & Passionate Staff
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Senior Leaders
• Ideal Role for Psychologist Graduates looking to develop towards a long-term Career
The SEN Teaching Assistant Person Specification
This SEN Teaching Assistant role requires a passionate and enthusiastic Graduate who has at least achieved a 2:1 in Psychology. Ideally you will have previous experience supporting students who have special educational needs, including social, emotional, mental health needs and Autism. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will have a natural ability to build relationships and display an empathetic, resilient and friendly character.
The SEN Teaching Assistant Role
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will help pupils meet their potential through smaller group and 1:1 session. This is a challenging and meaningful role, where you will see yourself making a huge impact on the lives of students you support. The SEN Teaching Assistant will be supporting pupils with SEMH, ASD, BESD or Speech and Language Difficulties. In this post you will gain new skills that will enable you to reach your long-term ambitions.
If you wish to combine your academic talents with your passion for supporting SEN pupils, then apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant position!
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant | South London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'