One of our nurseries in the Leeds area are urgently looking for a 1:1 Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant, starting ASAP!
Specialist Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant - Leeds
- SEN Teaching Assistant - Early Years - Physical Disabilities
- Full Time
- Long term/Permanent position
- ASAP start
This role really needs somebody who has previous experience working in a physical disabilities setting and has ideally worked within Early Years or with the younger age range. You will be working 1:1 with a child who has cerebral palsy. The child loves to laugh and really enjoys doing sensory activities. This role requires somebody who is nurturing and caring Moving and Handling training is a must have!
It's a very rewarding position. If you are interested then please apply with an up to date CV or contact Emma/Shannon on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Special Educational Needs
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'