Teaching Assistant - Year 4
MILK Education are currently seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to provide 1-2-1 support to a Year 4 Pupil with SEN in the morning and afternoon work with small group of SEN pupil and support with their learning within a local Primary School in Liverpool.
The post will start in April until July 2018. If you are interested , the schools is keen to meet suitable candidate asap
We are looking for candidates who are adaptable, dedicated and excel in providing 1-2-1 support. Candidates must have previous experience SEN experience working within a SEN or Primary School setting, ideally KS1 or KS2 and must be passionate about children’s learning.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you are interested click " apply" and our dedicated Senior Primary Consultant Nicki Stewart will contact you to discuss the opportunity