SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
- Long Term Post
- Start ASAP
- Excellent School
- Great Rates of Pay
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- Interviewing Now
We are currently working with an excellent school in Hammersmith & Fulham, looking to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant/ Learning Support Assistant, to support a group of children within a class.
This will be a long-term requirement to work with SEN children in a primary school in Hammersmith & Fulham. The school is ideally seeking candidates with prior SEN experience either in SEN or mainstream schools. The school is also happy to appoint outstanding candidates with limited experience.
Main duties will include:
- supporting children on a 1-2-1 basis or within a group
- acting as a support to the teacher when working in a group setting
- providing overall pastoral care
To be considered for this role or any similar positions you must have:
- Experience/interest in a school/education Special Needs setting and knowledge of ASD/Autism.
- Experience/interest working with Special Educational Needs
- Experience with PECS/TEACCH or Makaton is also an advantage
To apply, please send to us your up to date CV to Nurani at REESON Education with full details of roles and responsibilities and SEN experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job