SEN Teaching Assistant - KS3 - KS4 - Cumbria
Veritas are currently looking for exceptional SEN teaching assistants to work in Cumbria and the surrounding areas.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- KS3 - KS4
- £60 - £70 a day dependent on experience
- Full time/part time available
- Easter 2018
- Experience within a SEN setting
As a TA you will be required to support the class teacher in developing the learning of all pupils in the classroom at times working with individual children on a 1:1 basis.
The school is looking for an ambitious Teaching Assistant who can commit to the role to ensure the children have stability. You will be working with children who have differing needs and ages. It is essential that the candidate has experience of working on a 1:1 basis with children and also experience of working within a SEN setting.
The ideal candidate is flexible and accommodating and passionate about the progress of students inside the classroom and outside.
To apply for this role, you MUST have:
- A good academic background
- An ability to manage groups of children, possessing great behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written
- Good organisation skills
- Some SEN experience
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to contact Amy at Veritas on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job