Are you an enthusiastic SENteaching assistant?
Do you haveexperience in primary or secondary schools?
Looking for varied SEN teaching assistant jobs in and around York?
Do you want to make a difference to students with special educational needs?
WorkwithSchools is a specialist supply teaching agency based in York who recruit experienced SEN Teaching Assistants for flexible ad hoc, short and long term teaching assistant jobs, within a number of primary and secondary schools in York, North Yorkshire and the East Riding.
We are looking for SEN teaching assistants who have experience in providing a variety of SEN support including assisting with;
- emotional, behavioural and learning difficulties
- working with hearing and visually impaired students.
- relevant qualifications such as Makaton, BSL or Moving & Handling
- the confidence and ability to work across different key stages and year groups
- a willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on teaching support
- have experience in general classroom support including 1 to 1 help for children with specific needs, behaviour management, supporting interventions etc
- are confidentto work across different key stages and year groups
- havea willingness to go that extra mile in our schools
- can provide two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting onteaching support
WorkwithSchools have been working with schools and teacherssince 1999.We offer our candidates:-
- Attractive and competitive weeklypay
- Aworkplace pension
- Holiday pay based onyour pay rates
- An online timesheet system so it's easy to confirm your hourson aPC, laptop or Smartphone
- Ethical in-house payroll - because we don't use an umbrella company
- Access to a team with over 50 years’ combined experience
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions &annual awards recognisingyour hard work & successes
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our teaching assistants say:-
"Working primarily as a teaching assistant through WorkwithSchools has been a rewarding and fulfilling experience."
"Through WorkwithSchools I've been able to build up a portfolio of experience to develop both professionally and personally."
"From further education to pre-school age children, I've had theopportunity to be involved with anwide age range, along with abilities and needs".
So if you’re looking for awide range of SEN teaching assistant jobs in and around York that is right for you, choose WorkwithSchools.
For moreinformation and to register with us please email an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to the email given.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two teachingreferences. We will also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you do not already have one registered with the DBS Online Update Service before commencing assignments.
PROUD SPONSOR OF 'TEACHER AND SCHOOL OF THE YEAR’ CATEGORIES ATYORK COMMUNITY PRIDE AWARDS 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"