SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs, Swanley area Start Date: ASAP
Do you want a new challenge working with children with SEN where every day will be different from the last?
Do you consider yourself to have a nurturing nature?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then read on...
CER Education is currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants for this special school located in the Swanley area, Kent. We are looking for applicants with a background and experience of working within special educational needs or those who have the skills to work with children with special needs. These roles will start on a temporary basis.
The post will be to provide:
- A multi-sensory approach to learning
- Support to the Class Teacher through working with children on both a one to one and group basis across the school
- personal care and feeding where required
To carry out this SEN Teaching Assistant role in Swanley effectively, you will:
- Have experience of working within a SEN environment including ASD and SLD/complex needs or have previous transferable experience within SEN whether this be within mainstream education or outside of education
To be able to offer specialist SEN skills such as manual handling, moving & lifting, PECs, and Sign-a-long, would be an advantage, although not essential.
The school caters for children with speech, language and communication needs allied to moderate to severe learning difficulties and autistic traits. In addition, many have a range of medical needs. Ofsted (2014) stated "School leaders provide accurate feedback to teachers ...As a result, the quality of teaching is consistently good"
In return for your hard work and caring qualities CER Education Recruitment will reward you with:
- A competitive daily rate from £60 - £70 per day
- Access to CPD via e-learning modules
- A safe and rewarding environment to work
- Support from an experienced Consultant with over twelve years experience in the SEN field
For more information on this Swanley Teaching Assistant job or to request further details of SEN Teaching Assistant jobs in the Swanley area or within Kent, contact Tara Lancaster at CER Education, SEN Division, Maidstone on .
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job