SEN Teaching Assistant Jobs, Autism Specialism, Rochester area, ASAP
£60 - £70 per day
Do you have experience of working with young people with Autism?
CER Education's SEN division work closely with a dedicated SEN provision located in the Rochester area. The unit, attached to a mainstream school caters for children with autism and associated needs. Many also have additional learning difficulties. Here's what Ofsted have said about it: "Students with autism are very well provided for through the Centre and achieve well". We are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants/Support Workers with experience of working with children and young people with Autism and other learning needs.
As a successful candidate for this SEN Teaching Assistant job in Rochester, you will:
- Have experience of working with children with special educational needs
- Have the ability to easily adapt your style to varying requirements of the pupils within the class
- Have a good level of numeracy and literacy skills to help students access the curriculum
- Are able to support on both a small group and one-to-one basis
- The ability to build and manage relationships constructively with a wide range of pupils
- And above all, a good sense of humour!
The provision is located in the Rochester area close to the A2/M2 and is easily accessible by public transport. Parking is available on site. Placements within this unit can be of an ad hoc, short-term and long-term basis depending on the needs.
In return for your hard work and caring qualities CER Education Recruitment offer:
- A competitive daily rate of between £60 - £70 per day
- Money back on your CER DBS
- Access to funded CPD via e-learning modules including Managing Extremes of Behaviour and Managing SEN
For more information on this SEN Teaching Assistant job in the Rochester area, call Tara Lancaster on or email .
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- SEN TA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job