The role is a full time opportunity working term time. You will working alongside the School where you will be working the full day shifts. The working hours will consist of 8:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday.
The school is outstanding (Ofsted 2014) and aims to allow children thrive in creative and academically successful school. Exciting times are ahead filled with opportunities at a still expanding school!
The school is looking to appoint a proactive, motivated and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant to work under the direction of the School to be responsible of children and support their learning, nurturing them to allow them to achieve their best. The ideal candidate would have worked within a similar environment or within childcare or school setting previously. You will require a DBS to work within the School.
The candidate will need:
• Need to be able to provide 1:1 support and help students learn using creative methods
• Achieve high standards of learning and play
• A warm and friendly Teacher to match the ideals of the school
• Provide care and nurture for young children
• Being enthusiastic and committed to the role is an absolute must
• Experience in a SEN environment is ideal
The school are requiring someone to start in January!
This position will is a permanent contract through the Agency, the School are really keen in meeting you!
Please send me your CV now if you are available and interested!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business