Teaching Assistant Role……perfect SEN position for PsychologyGraduate - Hammersmith
Q - Are you a 1st class Psychology Graduate??
Q - Looking to use your Psychology Degree to pursue a role as a Teaching Assistant??
Q - Do you see yourself working with SEN students, making a difference to their lives with the experience and skills you have?
An Ofsted-graded 'GOOD’ school based in Hammersmith & Fulham is looking for a passionate and caring Graduate to take on the role of classroom-based Teaching Assistant, for the betterment of SEN students.
Having raised their OFSTED rating to GOOD, this school is looking to employ high calibre staff in all teaching/support roles, to continue their journey to OUTSTANDING. This includes the recent vacancy for an SENTeaching Assistant.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Psychology Graduate
- Empathetic and caring personality
- Honest, enthusiastic and energetic
- Teaching Assistant at a West-London School
- Assisting with the educational and social development of pupils
- Working with individual or groups of children, including SEN students
- Supporting Class Teachers to promote teaching, as SEN TA
- Assisting the arrival and departure from school, as well as movement between classes/lessons
- Supporting the aims and ethos of the school as Teaching Assistant
- One year full-time permanent position
- Daily rate of £70
- Larger than average West-London School - constantly expanding, with current building work to provide additional classrooms
- West London based School - borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- Achievement of current students has risen since last inspection
- Achievement of disabled and SEN students has been commented on as 'GOOD’ from Ofsted
- Regularly-reviewed additional funding in place for those students requiring support with learning
- Strongly promotes equality of opportunity, through the role of SEN Teaching Assistant
APPLY today, by submitting your full and up to date CV, including a brief cover letter.
The Clarus Team will be in touch within 24hrs if shortlisted.
- Assistant Teaching