SEN TEACHING ASSISTANT FOR LEICESTER STARTING JUNE 2021
Prospero Teaching are looking for SEN TA to work in a SEN school not far from Leicester City Centre, the role requires experience of working with children with complex needs and assisting with personal care/toileting. The role is full time Monday to Friday starting Monday 7th June till end of the academic year potentially continuing into next academic yearSEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - Leicester
* Position - SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Class teaching assistant
* Start date - June 2021
* Likely Duration - July 2021 - potentially until July 2022
* Position end date - July 2021
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - £70
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
* It is essential that you have SEN Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'