SEN Teaching Assistant
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant, preferably with a specialism working with Downs Syndrome. Our client is a Mainstream Primary School based in Central Bradford.
You will be working 1:1 with students who have Downs Syndrome and there is a possibility you may be working with a range of other students that need additional support. Experience in a similar role is essential.
This a temporary role which is full time and the school are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
- The school caters to students aged 4 - 11
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils
What you will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Be experienced with SEN, preferably with Downs Syndrome
- A passion for education
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teacher’s delivery of lessons
- A Team Teach certification would be desirable but not essential
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants striving to find assignments suited to you
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Introductory bonus available
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Down Syndrome
- Assistant Teaching