SEN Teaching Assistant - Chester
Academics are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants, due to an expanding client base and a HIGH DEMAND we URGENTLY require a SEN Teaching Assistant to work on either a daily supply or long-term basis within our local schools in Chester and the surrounding areas.
We require an individual who has the ability to provide encouragement and support to students aiding in their learning and social experiences.
The Ideal teaching assistant will have:
- An adaptable and flexible approach with the ability to adapt with a positive approach
- A passion for education
- Experience in working within an SEN environment in a support capacity
- The ability to hit the ground running whilst making a positive impact
In return, Academics can offer you:
- A dedicated, specialist consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible work opportunities in and around Cheshire West & Chester
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- A local office, with a local feel
To apply for this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW!!!
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job