SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant/ SEN Specialist Teacher , Carlisle area, £9.20-£20 per hour, PT or FT minimum 4 days per week
A small SEN school we are working with in Carlisle has an opportunity to appoint a talented SEN Teaching Assistant or SEN Teacher to join their collaborative and close-knit school, where you will be working alongside 5 members of specialist staff. This post will be commencing immediately, and will be ongoing. You will be working 1:1 with a learner in KS4 with an EHCP. Our successful Teaching assistant/ Teacher will be joining a committed team of SEN teachers and also be in receipt of incredibly strong and positive leadership. This school offers a holistic approach and can be flexible in the working commitments that the right candidates. They require someone who is able to commit to 5 mornings, 5 full days, or 4 full days, therefore, it is open to candidates seeking part-time or full-time employment.
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant TA qualification such as Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Successful experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in recent years
- Ability to support the classroom teacher, follow instructions and support pupils with learning
- Experience working with children who have Autism is essential
- Experience with Speech and language support
- Experience working 1:1 with learners who have SEND
Duties/Expectations of a Teaching Assistant
As a supply SEN TA you will be expected to support the learner 1:1 during academic lessons and differentiate work appropriately to the learners needs. You will maintain discipline with the pupil in your care in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice in the classes. Following procedures of time outs established and putting strategies in place to allow pupils to communicate effectively, to avoid frustration.
Who are System People Education?
System People Education are the fastest growing education recruitment and teaching supply agency who have been finding work for local Teachers and TA's since 2012. We were the first teaching agency with offices in Cumbria and have grown organically, mainly from kind referrals from local teachers who have found work through us.
Why would you choose to register with System People Education?
- You will receive excellent hourly pay from £9.20 per hour- £20 per hour (this is subject to experience and qualifications held)
- Your consultant will create you a personalised and proactive job search plan, which will be put into action following a face to face CV review
- You can meet us at various interview locations across Cumbria to suit you
- You can expect a friendly, professional approach from our highly experienced staff
- You will be paid weekly via PAYE payment method
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
- Secondary School
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'