SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 support - Haringey - Immediate start!
Q - Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new and varied role within a Primary School in North London?
Q - Do you have experience supporting children with Autism, Aspergers, ADHD, or Dyslexia?
My client school in Haringey is an Outstanding Primary school in North London. They are currently recruiting for an SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with various needs in KS2. The head teacher of the school is keen to meet passionate and dynamic graduates who already have some prior SEN experience and are keen to grow and develop their skill set.
Read on and apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant post in Haringey today!
SEN Teaching Assistant - Job Description
- Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting various pupils across KS2
- Difficulties include Autism, Aspergers, ADHD or Dyslexia
- Team of experienced support staff - led by a well trained SENCO
- £70 per day + Healthcare package
- Full time and Long term
- Start ASAP
SEN Teaching Assistant - Person Specification
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
- Graduate with at least a 2:1 from a leading University
- Passionate and personable
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
- Psychology graduates also do well
- Must be able to commit to at least the rest of the academic year
- Enhanced DBS check required
SEN Teaching Assistant - School Information
- "Outstanding" by Ofsted - Leadership praised
- Large school, lots of open space and big classrooms
- Focus on Outdoor learning
- Excellent training on offer for all staff, PECS and MAKATON
- 5 Minute walk from a Piccadilly Line Station
Apply now for this SEN Teaching Assistant post! If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.