SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 ASD - Outstanding School - South West London
Q - Are you hunting for a 1:1 SEN Primary Teaching Assistant position?
Q - Do you have experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs, particularly Autism (ASD)?
We are currently working closely with the Headteacher of an Outstanding Primary School in Hounslow helping them to find a talented and dedicated SEN Primary Teaching Assistant to join as soon as possible.
The school is hoping to find a Teaching Assistant with SEN Experience, ideally Autism (ASD), to support a Reception child on a 1:1 basis.
Teaching Assistant experience is of interest, but not essential for this role. We are looking for someone with SEN experience in any setting that will be able to support an ASD child in this Hounslow Primary School on a 1:1 basis. We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is calm, personable and passionate about supporting SEN children.
Does this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Hounslow, South West London sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
- Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant
- Supporting a Reception pupil with Autism
- Working closely with the SENCO and Class Teacher
- Helping promote independence and life skills
- £70 per day
- Start ASAP
- SEN experience of interest
- ASD experience beneficial
- Ideal role for Psychology Graduates
- A dedicated individual who can commit to the academic year
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (Clarus can assist with this)
- Outstanding Primary School
- Located in Hounslow, South West London
- Diverse, Inclusive, Vibrant School
- Excellent Facilities
- 7 minutes’ walk from the local overground station
- On-Site Staff Parking Available
Does this sound like the perfect SEN Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity in Hounslow, South West London for you? Perhaps you need some more details? Apply today and Clarus Education will be in contact within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Clarus Education is a permanent and long-term recruitment partner to many schools in the London region - if this SEN Teaching assistant role is not ideal we also have opportunities including: KS1 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, Primary Teacher, KS2 Teacher, KS2 Coordinator, EYFS Coordinator, Reception Teacher, Literacy Teaching assistant, Phonics Teaching Assistant, Early Years Teacher, KS2 Teacher with TLR, KS1 teacher with Phonics TLR - please call to discuss