SEN Teaching Asisstant
Maternity cover starting after the October half term!
A special needs school in Ware is now looking for a teaching assistant to join them on a long term basis starting after the October half term.
Based in Ware, the school is surrounded by beautiful woodlands, which is easily accessible via car.
The school specialising in teaching students with mixed special needs including MLD, Complex Needs, ASD, Downs Syndrome and more. Although this is a school for secondary aged students the school follows the primary curriculum with specialist teachers teaching each subject.
The school are now looking for a teaching assistant with the following qualities;
* Ideally SEN experience
* Able to work across curriculum
* Able to use initiative
* To manage behaviour when need be
* To provide a nurturing and caring learning environment for your students
* Able to commute to Ware on a daily basis
* Able to commit to full time work ( Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 3:30)
* Must have a valid DBS (enhanced check)
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply by following the link below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business