**** SEMH Teachers ****
**** January start ****
***** Wandsworth ****
A PRU in Wandsworth is recruiting a number of experienced teachers across KS2 and 3 to start in January. These positions are full time, until the end of the academic year with the potential to become permanent for the right candidates.
This specialist provision caters for students aged 7-18 who have severe SEMH and associated needs. They have provisions for up to 100 students.
They are seeking talented teachers, ideally with experience working within an SEN school or unit. Many students are working below the national average, therefore you must be confident planning engaging lessons. The school are open to speaking with candidates who have worked in challenging mainstream schools and have an interest in SEN.
Applicants who have been successful at the school have a calm personality, are innovative and dedicated.
The school is a short walk from a mainline station.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Must hold QTS
- Strong behaviour management or experience working with pupils who have SEMH
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Keizsha De Jesus at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job