Milk Education are working closely with SEN schools in the Wigan and Bolton area who require Teachers for supply cover on a temporary basis. These roles can range from day to day, short-term and long-term roles. The ideal candidates must be flexible and reliable and enjoy worjking at a variety of SEN Schools.
For the right candidate there may be an opportunity for a long term temporary role. You will be required to teach pupils across all key stages and of varying abilities, there will be classroom support in place also throughout lessons.
Teacher applying for this temporary work must have:
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• Proven experience working with children with complex needs including ASC
• Passion for teaching children with Special Educational Needs
• Behaviour management strategies
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Plan, prepare and deliver teaching and learning to varying learning abilities, enabling pupils to access the curriculum
• Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development including assessment
All applicants, must hold or be willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS.
- SEN Teacher