Excell Supply are actively looking to represent SEN Teachers across Mid Wales, required currently for the November 2020 term and from January 2021.
- November 2020 start (pending compliance.)
- ASD - SEN Teacher for Autistic Spectrum Disorder (All Key Stages).
- SLD - SEN Teacher for Severe Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages).
- PMLD - SEN Teacher for Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (All Key Stages).
- SEMH - SEN Teacher for Social Emotional and Mental Health (All Key Stages).
- Minimum £138.56 per day.
SEND Teacher Role Information:
Are you an innovative and passionate SEND Teacher with experience working with a range of ALN?
Are you looking to join an agency that is equally passionate about ensuring the correct staff members are placed within the schools and settings which enable them to thrive?
Are you hoping to be placed in schools where you get the chance to make your mark, teaching children with Additional Needs?
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Possess an excellent subject knowledge
- Have excellent knowledge of the British Curriculum
- Maintain exceptional classroom practice
- Work collaboratively and creatively with colleagues
- Experience, empathy and drive to support children with a variety of Additional Learning Needs
Successful candidates should hold a PGCE with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree, a Bachelor of Education or the international equivalent.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £100 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Excell Supply policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days.
However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'