Are you looking for a highly rewarding SEN Teaching role? Do you enjoy working with children with Profound & multiple Learning Difficulties or Severe Learning Difficulties? Do you want to inspire our next generation?
If the answer is yes please read on
A school we work with are looking for a SEN Teacher that wants to work in a school that is passionate about pupil progression and a Teacher that wants to make a real difference in our local community.
Randstad require a SEN Teacher who specialises in working with children with Severe Learning Difficulties for a long term role based in a SEN school in Liverpool. This is long Teaching role starting in October 2020 and will run until July 2021 with a potential to go perm.
To school are proud to instil their core values into each and every pupil and has their needs at the heart of everything they do
- Qualified Teaching and earning Status
- Experience of working with children with PMLD & SLD from all Key Stages.
- Ability to build a good rapport with pupils and staff alike.
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching.
- Benefits of working with Randstad as a teacher
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant - Only ever a phone call away
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 For each referral
- Long term or ongoing bookings - We can even get you permanent role
- Monthly incentives - Candidate of the Term
Please send your CV in the first instance to or call the Liverpool Randstad Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'