Are you enthusiastic about working as an SEN Teacher in a school that caters for pupils aged 11-19 who have complex learning difficulties? Do you have experience working in an SEN school with pupils with profound and multiple learning difficulties? If you can answer yes to the previous questions please consider an application to Randstad Education.
We currently require an enthusiastic Teacher to join our books to undertake a full-time long-term supply booking starting ASAP for the rest of the academic year in an SEN setting. The job will be term-time only and is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed department with the potential to securing a permanent role within the school.
- deliver lessons across a range of classes.
- plan and prepare for students with a range of barriers to learning.
- plan lessons in P scales curriculum
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the agency workers regulations (awr, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'candidate of the term'
As the successful SEN Teaching candidate you will have:
- a strong knowledge of working with SEN Pupils
- experience working in a SEN setting.
- excellent behaviour management skills
- strong work ethic and a professional attitude
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Neil McFadden, your specialist consultant, via email or telephone at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'