SEN Teacher - Bristol
Start: Immediate - Full Time
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 Depending on experience + Benefits
Our client provides a fantastic education opportunity for disadvantaged under 18s. They are currently looking for Teachers who will be responsible for the learning and development for SEMH troubled children.
The successfully appointed SEN Teachers will be a highly motivated and passionate individual, with a proven ability to work on own initiative, be well organized, prioritize effectively and achieve results against deadlines. You will have excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail.
SEN Teacher: The Job Role
As a professional Teacher, you will be required to help and support the pupils as well as help around the school to support other members of your team. You will need to:
- Make sure the children understand the tasks and activities they will be required to do
- Research, plan, and prepare lessons
- Liaise with parents, professionals and external agencies
- Make sure the children behave and understand the rules set by the school and why they are important
- Work alongside a team of staff to create an excellent learning environment
- Write reports and monitor development
- Tailor classes to different needs of children
SEN Teacher: The Job Requirements
Teaching children with behaviour issues can be very demanding and challenging at times, so we are looking for someone who is very strong minded and can work under pressure. To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Experience as a SEN teacher with excellent knowledge of various educational needs
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behaviour
- A knowledge and some experience of working with people with Autism
- Excellent safeguarding knowledge
SEN Teacher: What you can expect
- Good working hours (school hours)
- Training to Develop your Career
- Competitive Wages
Please apply for this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role if you have the following experience:
Special Needs | SEN | Teacher | Carer | Autism| Knowledge of Disabilities | Working under Pressure | Children |EYFS | Primary | Safeguarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'