Job Role: SEN Teacher
Salary: Up to £30,000
Gilbert Meher are working very closely with a leading provider of therapeutic care residential care and education for children and young people across the Midlands and Wales.
This fantastic organisation are a very ambitious and rapidly expanding organisation and are opening up a new residential school within the Shropshire area for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders. This brilliantly run organisation are now looking to recruit an SEN teacher to teach Key stage 3 + 4 students with ASD and associated complex needs.
A fantastic opportunity for career progression and to become part of a brand new school!
- Ensure the education needs of all students are met.
- Deliver an appropriately broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum for students.
- Provide high quality educational services
- Design and create lesson plans.
- Must have experience working with students with ASD.
- QTS (desirable).
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to Zoe McCartney at Gilbert Meher.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'