Are you a Special Educational Needs Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work alongside a supportive team and make a real difference to the lives of children with educational needs?
If you live in Lambeth, or you're willing to travel a little further for a truly fulfilling career, then we've got an amazing opportunity for you!
*Free training, both online and on-site
*On-site canteen with hot food
*'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
*Career development opportunities
*Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Incredibly rewarding career
* Supporting the class teacher
* Working with children individually and in small groups
* Encouraging children to reach their potential
* SEN TA experience
* Experience with visual and hearing impairments
* TA Qualifications
* DBS certificate
* Willing to encourage children to succeed
* A caring and patient personality
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Get in touch and you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'