Class People, the leading independent education recruitment specialists are looking for motivated, talented SEN Teachers to join their team for a range of day to day supply, longer term and permanent positions.
Locations that we cover: Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Wimborne, Ringwood, Blandford, Dorchester
SEN settings vary drastically and as such we are looking for people with experience in working with students with any of the following additional needs:
- Cognitive & Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Mild Learning Difficulties, MLD, SLD, PMLD)
- Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD, ADHD)
- Communication & Interaction Difficulties (Autism, Aspergers)
- Sensory Difficulties (hearing impairments, visual impairments)
- Physical Difficulties (Cerebal Palsy, Spina Bifida)
- Medical Conditions (Epilepsy, Down Syndrome)
As a SEN Teacher, you will:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Have previous SEN experience working within a mainstream or dedicated setting
- Have strong communication skills
In return, Class People can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Support of a dedicated, locally based consultant
- Access to the latest safeguarding
- Excellent refer a friend schemes and networking events
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'