Mainstream Teacher ? Considering SEN TEACHING ? - SEN School - EALING
An Outstanding Ealing SEN school are looking for a SEN Class teacher to join their already welcoming and outstanding team.
THE SCHOOL WELCOME MAINSTREAM TEACHERS CONSIDERING TEACHING WITHIN A SEN SCHOOL
- Long term Position - WILL BE PERMANENT for the right SEN Teacher
- No SEN experience ? No Problem - the school are willing to train the ideal teacher to be an effective educator
- SEN Teacher - INNER LONDON salary & SEN Allowance
- Based in Ealing -Walking distance from public transport links
- Full Time
- Outstanding CPD
The SEN School:
- As it is within a short walking distance from a well-connected Tube station, the school does not sacrifice accessibility for its picturesque surroundings.
- Contains 70 pupils between the ages of 7 - 16, most of the pupils have autism but may also have other complex needs
- There will be 4 teaching assistants in each and every classroom
- Several sensory rooms as well as a pool the school have state of the art resources available to make sure no child is left behind.
- The headteacher of this school is very passionate about making learning a fun and animated journey
- It benefits from community ties and offers a more liberal and creative attitude.
- Ofsted have graded this school as 'Outstanding'.
The SEN Teacher role:
- You will become an important part of a proven SEN School that has a track record of attaining great results for their SEN students.
- This SEN Teacher role will also enjoy the supportive guidance of a hands on and friendly SENCO
- supporting the learning of a number of children who each suffer from complex needs and ASD.
The Ideal SEN Teacher:
- Must be a capable SEN OR MAINSTREAM Teacher who has enjoyed a previous position working within a school
- Will have the motivation and resilience to actively support a wide range of pupils regardless of their ability or level of SEN.
- MUST have a Valid and up to date DBS - ideally on the update service
- Must be subject to 2X satisfactory references
- Will have a Teaching Degree (QTS/ PGCE or overseas Teaching degree)
- Will be a teacher who can coordinate team efforts effectively whilst maintaining the self-confidence to practice well independently.
- "SEN Teacher"
- "ASD" or "PMLD" or "SLD" or "special educational needs"
- "SEND Teacher"
- "Severe Learning Difficulties"
- "Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties"