Class People are currently looking for dynamic SEN Teachers on a day to day supply and longer term basis.
We are looking for teachers who have experience in any of the following areas:
- Cognitive and Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia, MLD, SLD)
- Social and Emotional Difficulties (SEBD, ADHD)
- Communication and Interaction Difficulties (autism, aspergers)
- Sensory needs (hearing and visual impairments, Cerebral Palsy)
Working on a day to day supply or longer term basis, you will need to build rapport with students and staff quickly and be flexible in your approach.
In return, Class People can offer:
- Regular work in local schools
- Excellent rates of pay
- Regular social events
- Access to CPD and safeguarding
- Support from a dedicated, locally based consultant
Interested? Contact Katie for more information.
Locations that we cover: Bridport, Dorchester, Weymouth, Blandford, Wimborne, Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Ringwood, New Forest.