Class People are working in partnership with a special school for pupils with complex needs, based in Swindon, which is looking for supply teachers to cover day to day and long term sickness absence.
The school is supporting students with an enriched curriculum tailored to individual needs, helping students to develop positive feelings of self-worth and confidence, enabling them to make a successful transition to adulthood and to be active and responsible citizens.
If you are interested in this role you must have the following qualifications and experience:
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT
* Patience and willingness to work with children that need additional help.
* Experience in working with Autism, PDA, Learning difficulties, Selective Mutism
* Experience in teaching in primary schools, minimum 11 months
* Strong classroom management style
* Good communication both written and verbal.
In return for your hard work you will benefit from the following:
* Competitive rates of pay depending on placements and .experience
* Flexible on days to suit you
* 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant.
* No timesheets to fill in at the end of the week
* Refer a friend scheme, which can give you £100 Love to Shop vouchers.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to or please call