We are looking for inspirational and resilient SEN Teachers to join our Class People team in Swindon on an agency staff contract.
If you want to make a difference to our young people and have the energy, enthusiasm and ambition to deliver a specialised curriculum then we would like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Experience working with children with Social, Emotional, Behavioural and additional needs.
- To deliver the curriculum for our more complex pupils.
- Experience in working with Autism, PDA, Learning difficulties, Selective Mutism.
- Qualified teacher status and experience working in primary schools.
- Patience and willingness to work with children that need additional help.
As part of the role you will be expected to deliver the highest standards of care, protection and support to Children and Young People with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties.
You will be responsible for delivering motivational lessons and engaging pupils in various activities and supporting their education.
This position requires a flexible approach to working. You will need to maintain good professional relationships with young people and other teaching staff.
Benefits of working with Class People:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on the placements.
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional development Training
- 24 hour support and service
If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £100 worth of ‘love to shop’ vouchers every time you recommend a friend or colleague to Class People.
For further details please contact for more details on or