This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career whilst you help shape and develop our provision to achieve this. As well as developing and delivering personalised learning, you will work with colleagues to support students with their daily routines, transitions and positive behaviour management.
You will be responsible for the high quality of teaching, focusing on students' progress, welfare and positive outcomes. You will have an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the professional duties of teachers and the statutory framework within which teachers work.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Provide leadership across the school in a designated subject, pastoral or curriculum area, to include:
- Monitoring quality and standards
- Contributing to school planning and self-evaluation
- Providing professional support to other teachers and support staff
- Advising the Headteacher on appropriate resources and materials
- Leading appropriate professional development.
- PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training.
Requirements of the role:
- Working knowledge of students with complex needs and SEND.
- Experience of working in a special school environment and in particular with pupils with autism.
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs.
For more information or to request a job description please call Carly at Remedy Education.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job