I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Cambridge area.
Starting from Easter 2018, the school are looking for an outstanding primary teacher to join them on a temporary basis until the end of the Summer term.
• Graded Good from most recent Ofsted
• Pupils have a variety of Learning disabilities
• Have an excellent leadership team in place to support
• Have a wealth of resources available to both staff and pupils
• KS2 class
• 9 pupils in class with 3 Teaching Assistant's
• Mention more about the responsibilities of the role
• Opportunity to join the school permanently from September 2018
• Full time (5 days per week)
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher
• Previous SEN experience
• To be creative and enthusiastic
• Enhanced DBS check ( we can provide this)
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact Matt Churchley on 01223 463305.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job