Sugarman Education are working in partnership with a leading independent provider of specialist education who are seeking to appoint an experienced Teacher for their specialist school based in Hampshire.
Based in a beautifully maintained semi-rural setting, this all-through day school caters to children aged 5 - 19, diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum and has been commended as being Good with Outstanding features.
The appointed Teacher will;
- Be a fully qualified, experienced teacher with appropriate post graduate qualification
- Ideally have experience working within a relevant Special education environment or a keen interest in learning about teaching within SEN
- have experience of managing young people with challenging behaviour, including those with ASD and communication difficulties
- Be a flexible and dynamic in order to with a multidisciplinary team
- Have strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
Closing Date 31/03/2018
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates from mainstream or specialist education with a genuine interest in supporting student progress within a caring and supportive school community
For further details and to be considered please contact Danielle at Sugarman Education on .
**Refer a colleague to earn a generous bonus if a successful appointment is made**
Interviews are taking place as and when a suitable candidate applies.
Being an established agency with almost 30 years' experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers and senior leaders into permanent posts with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check, 5 years of satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- SEN/ QTS / Teacher / ASD Teacher