Requirements for the candidates:
• SEN teacher specifically required to work with children and young adults who need extra support or adapted programme of education to complete their learning successfully.
• Strong classroom behavioural and management skills.
• Knowledge of working with individuals who are physically disabled sensory impaired, language and speech difficulties.
• Experience of supporting emotional, vulnerable and behavioural difficulties or a combination of these disabilities.
• Key aspect of working in within this field is identifying individual needs and being responsible for creating a safe, stimulating and supportive environment.
You’ll need to have:
- Entitlement to Work within the UK
- A current DBS is preferable
If you are someone that is all of the above, and is motivated to helping young children in their school work and development, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
Email- James.email@example.com OR 01483 529905
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business