Maternity cover required for a school based in Havering looking for an outstanding SEN Teacher to teach Special Needs students. This is an opportunity for an experienced SEN Teacher that has a passion for working with students with extra needs.
- As an SEN Teacher it will be your duty to teach students with a range of complex needs.
- This position will be ideal for someone who has the ability to communicate effectively and build good relationships with pupils and staff.
- Being an SEN Teacher you will be teaching to small classes of students with varying MLD such as Autism.
- It is your duty to inspire and deliver a vibrant and fulfilling learning experience to maximise potential of every student.
- Experience with ASDAN is desired but not essential.
- Injecting confidence and enthusiasm into pupils through a supportive and engaging learning environment.
- Working as an SEN Teacher within a school with outstanding facilities for engaging with students with learning needs
- Effective communication skills.
Experience as an SEN Teacher is ideal with QTS. Interest or previous experience working with Special Educational Needs students, MLD, Autism etc. could be an advantage.
This post is full time to start ASAP - July 2018 (could go permanent for the right candidate)
This position is subject to full safeguarding procedures including an interview and a full clear and enhanced DBS .
If you feel you are suitable click apply now. Here at Apex Education Training every person is treated as an individual. It is important to us to find the right work to fit your skills, education and work/life balance. If you feel you are suitable for this position
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Prepare you for the individual position and can give you comprehensive client knowledge
- Assist with CV's or Applications
- We offer Recommend a Friend shopping vouchers
- If the position isn't right for you we work on your behalf to find you the right one
- Get you paid to your scale
- Special Needs
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job