This is an exciting and rare SEN Class Teacher opportunity within a wonderful SEN school based in Greenwich, South East London, starting ASAP. Long term position, there is scope for this position to become permanent.
Are you an experienced and qualified SEN Teacher?
Are you looking for a full-time position, starting ASAP?
The Head of Unit is looking for a bright, caring and enthusiastic SEN Teacher to join the team. Well resourced, supportive and successful, this is an SEN Teacher position starting ASAP.
If you are a qualified & experienced SEN Teacher, please do read on to find out More;
PERSON: - Who are the school looking for;
- Qualified & Experienced SEN Teacher
- QTS required
- Teacher with a good understanding of the curriculum
- Good understanding of PECS & Makaton
- Passionate about SEN
- Hard working & dedicated teacher required
- Available to start ASAP - Full time
ROLE: - What would your role include;
- SEN Teacher Year 6 students
- 5 children in the classroom
- Excellent Team & SLT in place
- Fantastic & hardworking 1:1 support in class
- Excellent training & CPD on offer
- Initially 2 Term Contract - scope to become permanent
SCHOOL: - Where will you be working:
- SEN School in Greenwich
- Outstanding provision - ASD pupils - Year 6
- Very good Public transport links- train and bus routes
- 3-minute walk from nearest station
- Wonderful learning environment
- Well-resourced standalone building
- Beautiful greenery around the school
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this SEN Teacher position, please do get in touch today. Please submit your full CV and cover letter, ahead of an immediate interview and observation.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant